To be considered for enrolment at Bounty Boulevard State School, please complete the Enrolment Application package (PDF, 2.9MB) and submit to the Enrolments Officer, either by lodging in person at the School Administration office or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also provide the following supporting documentation at the time of lodging the application to ensure that your application can progress efficiently.
- Proof of residence (two documents are required eg. rates notice, tenancy agreement, drivers licence)
- Student’s birth certificate or extract
- Photo ID for parent or carer
- Visa and Passport documentation if the student is not an Australian citizen
- Any other relevant documents eg previous school reports, medical documents, speech therapy reports, some samples of recent school work.
Once the student’s application for enrolment has been approved for eligibility, the enrolments officer will contact the prospective student’s parent/s or carer/s to arrange an appointment to attend an enrolment interview.
View the department's prep ready reckoner calculator to determine when your child can commence their preparatory year.
Enrolment management plans
Please view Bounty Boulevard State School's enrolment management plan and catchment map.
Please contact us to find out more about the enrolment process.