To be considered for enrolment at Bounty Boulevard State School, please download and complete the Enrolment Application Package, available in our Forms & Resources section HERE. Completed documents should be submitted to the Enrolments Officer, either via email to email@example.com, or by lodging in person at the school Administration Office.
Please also provide the following supporting documentation at the time of lodging the application to ensure that your application can progress efficiently:
- Proof of residence (two documents are required e.g. rates notice, tenancy agreement, drivers licence)
- Student’s birth certificate or extract - required to be sighted only
- Photo ID for parent or carer
- Visa and Passport documentation if the student is not an Australian citizen
- Any other relevant documents e.g. previous school reports, medical documents, speech therapy reports, some samples of recent school work.
Once the student’s application for enrolment has been approved for eligibility, the enrolments officer will contact the prospective student’s parent/s or carer/s to arrange an appointment to attend an enrolment interview.
View the department's prep ready reckoner calculator to determine when your child can commence their preparatory year.
Enrolment Management Plans
Please view Bounty Boulevard State School's enrolment management plan and catchment map.
Please contact us to find out more about the enrolment process.